Thursday 9 January 2014

Umrah (Recount Text)

Last holiday, i did something i've never done before. i went to Mecca and Madina. I went there with my mom and some of her friends.



We went there by plane. It took about one day because we had to transit. First, we went to Malaysia. We arrived in Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 2.00 PM. After that, we had to wait for the next plane. The next plane took off at 9.00 PM and arrived in Muscat Internatonal Airport at 1.30 AM. After that, we went to the hotel because the next plane took off at 4.00 PM. After resting for a few hours, we went bak to the airport. We arrived at 1.00 PM. After checking in, we had to wait for the plane. The journey from Muacat to Jeddah took about 3 hours. we arrived in Jeddah at 6.00 PM local time because of different timezone. after that, we went to Madina and arrived there at 5.00 AM because of traffic and some problems at the Immigration. After we spent our time in Madina, we went back to Mecca. I and my mom went to Mecca first because my mom was sick and had to go to Malaysia for surgery.

That was an amazing holiday for me. and my first time alone overseas without Family

No comments:

Post a Comment